English language teacher
Bytex, founded in 2004 as game development company in Saransk, offers job openings for English language teacher.
A full-time job in comfortable downtown office. Flexible work schedule, friendly environment, career opportunities.
Employment according to the Russian Labour Code.
What we offer:
- Career opportunities
- Employment according to the Russian Labour Code
- Attention to employees needs
What we expect:
- Linguistic higher education with a degree in «English language»
- Advanced level of English language proficiency
- Experience in English language teaching no more that two years
- Knowledge of the employment law
- Multi-functional ability
- Advanced PC user: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Providing English language teaching in accordance with requirements of the company for groups with different preparation levels
- Documentation writing and keeping reports related to the direct working requirements per request from an immediate manager
- Midpoint and summative assessment and testing English language knowledge of students with the use of different methods and resources
- Developing and organizing extra-curricular activities beneficial for advancing students knowledge level including master classes, discussions etc.
- Documentation writing and keeping reports related to the direct working requirements per request from an immediate manager.